Best Memory Foam Mattress For Back Pain | Quality ,Comfort & Price Comparison
Best Memory Foam Mattress Comparison :
|Image||Product||Review||Go to Site|
|Zinus memory foam mattress | 12 inch Green tea technology||Buy Now|
|Zinus 12 Inch Gel-Infused Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress||Buy Now|
|Linenspa 8 Inch Memory Foam and Innerspring Hybrid Mattress Review||Buy Now|
|Sleep Innovations memory foam mattress review||Buy Now|
|Perfect Cloud UltraPlush Gel-Max Memory Foam Mattress Review||Buy Now|
|Dreamfoam Bedding Arctic Dreams Cooling Gel Memory Foam Mattress Review||Buy Now|
|Tuft & Needle Memory Foam Mattress Review||Buy Now|
|Best Memory Foam Mattress Of Live and Sleep Resort | Certi-Pur Certified||Buy Now|
|Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress By Modway Aveline | 10-Year Warranty||Buy Now|
Mattress shopping can be exciting. You’re going to invest in a mattress that can have a significant positive impact on your life. However, it can also lead to a huge negative impact when you fail to do your research for a “best mattress”. When you take the time to do your homework, the better chance you’ll find the right mattress for your needs. You’ll definitely experience no lack of options when you choose to shop online. In this article you will find the “best memory foam mattress of 2018”, and we ranked our list with “10 best memory foam mattress“.
In the market, there are lots of mattresses featuring different materials that make all the difference in comfort and support.
After countless hours of research and reviewing dozens of mattresses, here are our top picks for the 20 best memory foam mattress.
Why need a mattress?
A mattress is a large, rectangular pad for supporting the reclining body, designed to be used as a bed or on a bed frame, as part of a bed. Mattresses may consist of a quilted or similarly fastened case, usually of heavy cloth, that contains hair, straw, cotton, foam rubber, etc., or a framework of metal springs. Mattresses may also be filled with air or water.
Mattresses are usually placed on top of a bed base which may be solid, as in the case of a platform bed, or elastic, with an upholstered wood and wire box spring or a slatted foundation.
Construction of mattress:
Generally, a mattress consists of two primary sections one is core or “support layer” and the another is upholstery or “comfort layer”. Upholstery layers cover the mattress and provide cushioning and comfort. The upholstery layer consists of three parts,
- The insulator,
- The middle upholstery,
- and the quilt.
Types of mattress Coil:
Coils, for the most part, are just what they sound like. But, just what is it about the properties of these cylindrical components that so strongly dictates the quality of your sleep? One of the main aspects that should be considered in a coil or innerspring mattress is the coil construction, and there are four primary types you’re likely to face as you shop. From least expensive to most expensive:
The Bonnell coils are going to be the ones you’ll likely encounter the most frequently. If cost is your primary driving factor in your final decision, you may want to look for a product featuring the Bonnell coil system. However, offset coils feature a higher degree of quality and produce less noise.
Offset coils are one of most conforming innerspring types next to the pocketed coil. They’re similar to Bonnell coils in which they have an hourglass shape. The difference being, they are constructed with a hinge-like squared top and bottom that is joined with the coil next to it. This produces a hinging effect that’ll flex under pressure.
Continuous coils are named such because they are made from one long wire. Furthermore, rather than coiling the metal, it’s instead S-shaped. This is a decent option if you are on a budget.
Marshall Coil or Pocketed Coil
It also is known as wrapped or encased coils or pocket springs, are thin-gauge, barrel-shaped, knotless coils individually encased in fabric pockets normally a fabric from the man-made, nonwoven fiber. Some manufacturers recompress these coils, which makes the mattress firmer and allows for motion separation between the sides of the bed. As the springs are not wired together, they work more or less independently
What is a memory foam mattress?
Memory foam mattresses use conforming visco-elastic foam over firmer polyurethane base foam. Some innerspring mattresses have memory foam in their upholstery layer. Different feels and comfort levels are achieved by varying the thickness, weight, and formulation of the visco-elastic foams and the base foams.
Invented by NASA in 1966 to improve the safety of aircraft cushions, memory foam is now widely used in a variety of commercial applications, including mattresses, pillows, blankets, furniture, shoes and wheelchair seats.
Today, memory foam is widely used because of the sensation it creates of “sinking in” to a mattress and being cradled. When you press your bodyweight onto this kind of cushion, you’ll find that it takes on your shape and slowly bounces back once you remove the weight. It’s this extra cushioning and support that makes memory foam ideal for side sleepers and people who have painful conditions that want extra softness.
Other benefits of memory foam include:
- Pressure point relief
- Proper spinal alignment
- Works with adjustable beds
- Motion isolation / low motion transfer
- Resistance to dust mites and allergens
Cooling and Response system of memory foam mattress:
Memory foam is affected by temperature. In a cool bedroom, a memory foam mattress will feel firmer than it does in a warm bedroom. Memory softens and conforms to the sleeper in response to body temperature and body weight. Traditional memory foam molds to the body creating a depression the sleeper must roll out of when changing sleep positions. Mattress manufacturers have responded to this issue by using “faster response” memory foams. They spring back more quickly when the sleeper moves. Foam mattresses are also known to generally “sleep warmer” than innerspring mattresses. Mattress makers have addressed the issue with “open-cell” memory foams, pinhole cored memory foam, gel-infused memory foams, channel-cut foam cores, reticulated foam support layers and other technologies to improve air circulation through all-foam beds
While the sinking property of memory foam is an attractive quality for many consumers, there are others that have drawbacks that could significantly impact the quality of your sleep. This is counterproductive since, in order to achieve the more restorative stages of sleep, your body needs to achieve a slightly lower body temperature. For starters, since you do tend to sink it, it can sometimes be difficult to move around. This can make life more difficult for those who have mobility problems. Furthermore, traditional memory foam is known to sleep hot.
The good news is that there have been a number of innovations intended to address these issues. Furthermore, heat transfer technology has made leaps and bounds, and there are hundreds of products out there that have taken measures to address the fact that traditional memory foam tends to sleep hot. As we discussed above, the addition of other mattress layers can help add the bounce you need to move around with ease.
1. Zinus memory foam mattress | 12 inch Green tea technology
How about the brand “Zinus”?
The brand “Zinus” is a very popular company for manufacturing bed mattresses and pillows in South Korea and internationally. They offer spring, memory foam, and latex mattresses; slippers; and other bed products. The company offers its products under Vivon, NightTherapy, and Spa Sensations brand names. Zinus, Inc was founded in 1979 and is based in Seongnam, South Korea.
With over 30 years in the industry, the company offers the most affordable and durable mattresses you can find on the market with the quality everyone can trust and rely on.
They are products of well-researched efforts and adherence to industry standards. They offer proprietary shipping process which delivers your new sleep directly to your home. No doubt, Zinus offers one of the best bedroom solutions and innovations you will find in the home and garden industry.
You might want to buy the ZINUS mattress if you:
- Want a budget-friendly choice– This mattress is priced to fit almost any budget and contains pressure-relieving memory materials that often cost hundreds more in retail stores.
- Need motion isolation– Not many materials can absorb motion quite like memory foam, and the 2.5 inches on the top of this all-foam construction should keep you sleeping peacefully even if you share the bed with a restless partner.
- Have a sensitive nose– The infusion of green tea extract, charcoal, and castor seed oil help to offset the industrial “new mattress smell” associated with many bed-in-a-box options and keep it smelling fresh as you live and sleep on it.
Zinus memory foam mattress Overview:
- Main Features
- Conforming Green Tea Memory Foam comfort and pressure relieving support for a better night’s sleep.
- The foam is CertiPUR – US Certified for durability, performance, and content
- 3 inches Memory Foam, 2 inches Comfort Foam, 3.5 inches Airflow High-density Foam, 3.5 inches Airflow High-density Base Support Foam
- A safe and trustworthy anti-oxidant, Zinus infuses its memory foam products with natural green tea extract to maintain product freshness
- Smartly Shipped – Our patented technology allows our mattresses to be efficiently compressed, rolled and shipped in a box conveniently to your door
- Queen (L x W x H) 60 X 80 X 12 inches, 66.2 pounds, please allow up to 72 hours for the mattress to fully expand and for any potential odor to dissipate
- NOTE: Though our mattresses typically expand in 48 to 72 hours, they may take up to a week in some cases. Other factors, like cold weather, can also affect decompression times
Quality & Materials :
Enjoy the comfort and support of Green Tea Memory Foam. The Zinus Memory Foam 12 Inch Green Tea Mattress provides conforming comfort with a memory foam layer and Pressure Relieving Comfort Foam layer that conforms to the natural shape of your body. The Airflow High-density Foam layers provide long lasting durability and stability. The memory foam mattress has worry free 10 year limited warranty. It’s another comfort innovation from Zinus.
Layers of Zinus memory foam mattress:
- The Zinus memory foam pressure relief mattress is built from 3 foam layers and totals 12″ in height.Top layer (comfort)– is 5 inch of memory foam. This top layer of memory foam provides the initial soft feeling and contour for the sleeper. It has also been infused with green tea extract, natural castor seed oil, and ActivCharcoal that helps wick away moisture, discourages bacterial growth, and gives the product a pleasant smell.
- Middle layer (support)– 2 inch of transition poly foam. This layer is designed to provide support. It also acts as the transitional layer from the comfort foam to the base foam. This layer provides additional pressure relief and forms a transition between the softer top layer and the base layer below.
- Bottom layer (foundation)– 5.5 inch of base poly foam. This layer acts primarily as the foundational base for the mattress, but also serves to provide a level of deep compression support as well. This layer is the bed’s main source of support for the sleeper and gives the mattress its shape.
This is the dimension of “Zinus 12-inch memory foam mattress” .You can also purchase this bed in a 6-inch, 8-inch, and 12-inch height which will differ in both dimension, specifications, and range from firmer to more plush.
|Shipping:||free, compressed in a box, arrives in 4-8 business days|
|Weight||Queen size mattress weighs 59.5 pounds|
|Shipping Weight:||5 pounds|
- Its multilayer foam technology helps you to sleeps really cool
- Airflow High-density Base Support Foam
- Little to none smell or off-gassing
- Infused with Green Tea extract and Castor Natural Seed Oil to retard smell and bacteria.
- The bounce feel is great
- Made of premium materials and accredited by CertiPUR-US
- Worry-free 10 years limited warranty
- More Firm Than Many Users Liked
- Short 30-Day Trial Period
- Little Bounce Back After Use
Shipping And Unboxing:
Receiving this mattress and getting it ready for a full night’s sleep is extremely simple. The Zinus mattress arrives at your door in a large box. You simply take the box into the bedroom it will reside in, open the box, and remove the mattress and a clear wrapper that is covering the mattress. The mattress should start to expand immediately.
Although, you will need to wait sometime before jumping on the bed and sleeping. Many reviewers reported waiting at least 24 hours before the mattress was ready to sleep on even though by six hours, they could lay on it and experience plenty of comforts.
Refund policy of the zinus memory foam mattress:
Many comparable memory foam mattresses allow you to try the product for up to 100-days and return it for a full refund. Thirty days can be a tight test period before you see the full benefits of the product.
If you are not satisfied with the Zinus mattress within 30 days of purchasing, you can return it for a full refund, free of charge. While the price and the full refund are excellent, the 30-day trial period is disappointing.
Frequently Ask question about Zinus memory foam mattress:
Question: How is the edge support on this mattress?
Answer: We purchased this king size mattress with the smart base frame over a year ago. We are both over 250 lbs. This is best mattress we’ve had in the 27 years we’ve been married. We work opposite work shifts. We he gets in/out of bed, it’s doesn’t flip me all over the bed. The edge is just as sturdy as the rest of the bed
Question: Is this mattress good for heavy people?
Answer: I got the full size 12” model and the SmartBase Elite. I weigh over 300lbs and I have slept on this in roughly the same spot for over a year and a half (didn’t think to rotate it). There is no discernible dip or impression whet emt body lays, nothing you can see with your eyes nor anything I can feel when I lay down
Question: I want a firmer mattress. How many inches should I purchase?
Answer: Generally, the thicker the mattress, the more plush/soft the mattress will be. The 8″ is designed for back sleepers. The 10-12″ is designed for back/side sleepers. The 13″ is designed for all-around sleeping, including on the stomach.
Question: is it hot?
Answer: This bed is comfortable at first but then you fall into a peaceful slumber and wake up full of overheating! I wake up every single night to strip down out of pj’ s and uncover myself and even feel like I desperately need ice water to cool my body temp! I am naturally cold and the only one in my family of 3 .
Question: What does the term “green tea” have to do with this foam mattress?
Answer: Antifungal properties in green tea help keep healthy environment in mattress due to skin cells shedding and etc through the years.
Question: If this is packed in China, likely no less than a month prior, why is it critical to unwrap within 72 hours of receipt?
Answer: We try to get the item out of our warehouse long before the shelf life expiration date. Although you will receive it prior to that, we just want to ensure the mattress decompress properly. Leaving it in the box for a long period of time will cause the mattress to have decompression issues.
Question: is it good for side sleepers? Doesn’t make a hole you can’t get back out of?
Answer: It’s a bit on the firm side but I am loving it. I am also a side sleeper
Question: Anyone used their warranty service; has anyone not liked it and had to return it and was that easy and possible to do?
Answer: No. I have only had the Zinus mattresses for about 6 months. So far so good. For me only good experiences with this brand. I was not expecting to be happy because of the inexpensive price, but I’m happily surprised. The 12 inch on is better than the 10 though.
This zinus memory foam mattress is the highest rated mattress on amazon. If you have never purchased a Zinus mattress before, we are sure this mattress will give you a better experience.
2. Zinus 12 Inch Gel-Infused Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress
Zinus Gel-Infused Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress is an upgraded version of standard green tea memory foam. Zinus made few changes in this upgrade except replacing traditional memory foam layer with gel-infused foam. This new mattress gives people suffering from heat builds up a cooling choice.
The Zinus gel green tea is available in 6 inch, 8 inch, 10 inch and 12 inch, and twin, full, short queen, queen and king size. Depending on excellent quality and unbeatable price, the standard version defeats all other brands and becomes the best seller of mattress market on the internet. The new gel version costs $60 or so more than the original mattress. The price increase doesn’t make it less worth and it’s still a cheap and quality mattress. However, all mattresses have pros and cons, not to mention such an entry-level model. This comprehensive review helps you know more about the mattress and make a wise decision.
- Main Features
- Cool, Conforming, and Comfortable, Gel-infused Green Tea Memory Foam for a better night’s sleep.
- Fabric-Knitted jacquard. Comfort level-Firm. Core construction-Memory foam
- 2 inches Gel-infused Memory Foam, 3 inches Comfort Foam, 3.5 inches Air-flow High-density Foam, 3.5 inches Air-flow High-density Base Support Foam
- Foam is CertiPUR – US Certified for durability, performance, and content.
- The odor is harmless to the body and to allow up to 72 hours for the odor to dissipate. We recommend removing all bed sheets from the mattress and letting it air out in a well-ventilated space
- Infused with Green Tea extract and Castor Natural Seed Oil to naturally retard odor & bacteria
- Smartly Shipped – Our patented technology allows our mattresses to be efficiently compressed, rolled and shipped in a box conveniently to your door
- Mattresses on average will take 48 to 72 hours to decompress sometimes a week.
- In special cases/factors like cold weather can also increase decompression times.
Features of Zinus Gel-Infused Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress:
Standard Green Tea & Gel Green Tea, which one is “best memory foam mattress”?
The Zinus gel infused memory foam mattress is one of the best memory foam mattress in 2018 . There are few differences between Zinus gel-infused foam and traditional foam. New mattress features 2-inch gel infused layer to regulate temperature on the bed to provide sleepers a cool sleep. The gel bead infusion is so far the most effective way to improve heat retention issue on traditional memory foam that can be hot for some people to sleep in.
If you’re a truly hot nature person or experience heat build ups on standard green tea memory foam mattresses, you should replace with this one. Except for the materials, other things between are the same including firmness, layers, etc.
The crazy cheap price is the primary factor that makes Zinus mattresses killers in the entry-level mattress market. Very few mattresses of the same quality of other brands have a price as low as Zinus, or within the same price range, very few brands can offer products of the same quality. That makes Zinus memory foam mattress best of best sellers on the internet. Why Zinus gel memory foam mattress is so cheap? Because it’s a brand created by a big manufacturer located in China. It’s truly factory direct, no middleman or distributors between customers and manufacturers.
Gel infusion for heat build ups
As we mentioned, Zinus added gel beads into the memory foam layer and it could regulate the temperature beneath your body and reduce heat retention. People who sleep hot on standard Green Tea foam mattress would be glad to see the addition. The effect has been proved by hundreds of owners. However, gel infusion isn’t 100% effective to all people and some still wake up in sweats at night. If you don’t experience any improvement on gel memory foam, a cooling topper or cover would save you and the mattress.
Green Tea feature
Green Tea is the biggest selling point of Zinus mattresses. But don’t misunderstand it. The mattress doesn’t come in a green tea scent. Zinus states the green tea feature is innovated to prevent bad smell build up in the mattress other than add a green tea smell in it. It’s a nice feature to sensitive noses.
Zinus gel memory foam mattress is worth 5 firmness rating, 1-10 10 being the firmest. It’s medium, not too soft or hard. When you first sleep on the mattress, it begins to melt and hugs your body gently. Pressure points on shoulders, hip, and back would sink in about 1/2 or 1 inch. Then it becomes supportive and fills arches between you and the mattress. Zinus offers 6-inch, 8-inch, 10-inch and 12-inch heights and they slightly vary in firmness. The higher the mattress, the softer it is. That being said, 12-inch version would be a little softer than 10-inch.
Apparently, it doesn’t compare to name brand in quality and comfort. But Zinus gel infused memory foam is a quality mattress at its price range and well worth the price. If you don’t want to spend two or three thousand dollars on a mattress, get this mattress and you won’t go wrong.
Warranty and return policy
Zinus gives their mattresses a very classic 10-year limited warranty. It’s a seller or manufacturer friendly warranty. During the warranty period, customers are responsible for cost of shipping, repair and replacement. You need to know that the shipping fee is $99 at least, $200 isn’t unusual. For customers, free trial period is worth more attention.
Zinus Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress has a 30 day free trial. You can return the mattress in 30 days without any reason. Zinus pays for shipping back and you get all your money back.
|Item Weight:||58.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions:||80 x 60 x 12 inches|
|California residents:||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number:||OLB-FGM-1200Q|
|Assembled Height:||12 inches|
|Assembled Width:||60 inches|
|Assembled Length:||80 inches|
Frequently ask question about the memory foam mattress :
Question: What difference does the gel make vs the other Zinus 12″ Memory Foam green tea mattress?
Answer: I bought the gel infused and my daughter bought the regular memory foam top. Hers is way more comfortable! This one is much more firm. I wish I would have known!
Question: Does this mattress contain any latex?
Answer: Since our mattresses are Certi-Pur US Certified, our products does not contain any latex materials.
Question: Is this exactly the same as the 12 inch green tea mattress but cooler?
Answer: I have them both and yes this is a cooler sleep
Question: Can this be used on a traditional box spring?
Answer: Yes, I use my Zinus mattress with a box springs
Question: Can i leave it wrapped in the box for 2 weeks before I take it out?
Answer: I think it doesn’t matter and there is no reason to unpack in within 72 hours. My box and packing slip say that it’s been shipped in the same box from China to the US in April and I bought it in July. If it’s been sitting in this box for over 2 months in seller’s warehouse I don’t see how another week or two can make .
Question: How does the 10″ mattress compare to the 12″ for firmness?
Answer: Generally, the thicker the mattress, the plusher/soft the mattress will be.
Question: Does it sleep hot?
Answer: Get the cooling matress. It sleeps cool.
If you like firm mattress, go for the Gel version of zinus memory foam mattress . Overall, the Zinus Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress seems to be a good choice for those looking for a good night’s sleep and who are fans of sleeping on memory foam mattresses.
3. Linenspa 8 Inch Memory Foam and Innerspring Hybrid Mattress Review:
If you are still torn between buying a memory foam or a spring mattress, then the LinenSpa 8” Memory Foam and Innerspring Hybrid Mattress is the Best mattress for you. This Mattress provides comfort and at the same time support needed by those who may experience back pains and body aches when they wake up in the morning.
Featuring just two layers of poly foam and tempered steel coils, this mattress has one of the simplest hybrid designs I’ve ever seen. This combination of materials is intended to create a sleeping experience that’s as pressure-relieving as it is supportive, while the no-fuss construction helps to keep prices low.
Cover – Crafted from a polyester blend, the Linenspa cover is pretty soft to the touch. It’s also quilted with a small
Comfort Layer : The comfort layer is comprised of 1.5” of gentle poly foam. While you’re going to experience some satisfying sinkage with this material, it does have a quick response to pressure, so you’re not likely to feel stuck in the bed.
Support Layer : This section brings some bounce to the structure, functioning as the main support system of the mattress. Directly below the comfort layer, you’ll find 6.5” of steel coils. While most hybrids We’ve tested employ a pocketed coil system, this open coil design is most similar to a traditional innerspring. The spaces between the coils also encourage airflow, which helps with temperature regulation throughout the bed.
- Affordable price
- Spring layer provides the traditional bounce and improves the breathability of the mattress
- Distributes body weight to contour and support as you sleep
- Conforms to the unique curves of the body to minimize pressure points
- Mattress is compressed and shipped in a box for convenient delivery and setup
- Comfortable mattress combines memory foam with the traditional support of an innerspring mattress for a medium-firm feel.
This memory foam mattress comes with a 10-year warranty that guards against manufacturer defect.
The LinenSpa 8” Memory Foam comes compressed and shipped in a box. LinenSpa offers free 5-7 day shipping on order placed within the USA on Amazon or directly through their website.
4. Sleep Innovations memory foam mattress review
The Sleep innovations Taylor 12-inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress give you a perfect sleep guarantee! With a highly visible, industry presence and a customer satisfaction ranking that is every bit as appealing as their products themselves, Sleep Innovations affords consumers a wide range of mattress choices to accommodate individual body requirements and sleeping preferences.
For over 20 years Sleep Innovations has been providing top of the line, CertiPUR-US memory foam and gel memory foam mattresses that are manufactured right here in the USA.
The secret of Sleep Innovations TAYLOR Mattress:
This memory foam mattress is perfect for combination sleeper, If you can’t seem to find complete comfort on your side, stomach or back, but rather you find yourself sleeping in every position at one point or another throughout the night! So this mattress will give you better solution.
If you prefer a cooler temperature mattress and support as well as the benefit of a mattress that offers proper alignment and easily adapts to your body regardless of what position you happen to be lying in. Then surely you will find the Sleep Innovations Taylor 12” gel memory foam mattress ideal for you.
Main features :
- The Taylor full size mattress with medium-firm feel provides head-to-toe comfort so you wake up feeling refreshed, recharged and ready to take on the day.
- Drift into a sounder, deeper sleep on this queen size memory foam mattress ideal for any sleeping position and average to bigger body types.
- Lightweight cover in a simple design to fit any style
- Everybody is unique and deserves personalized comfort—this full memory foam mattress lightly cradles your body with TriComfort Design including a SureTemp memory foam top layer, a breezy middle layer, and Deep Support Foam bottom.
- This Sleep Innovations mattress for a queen bed is proudly made in the USA, vacuum packed for easy shipping and handling and comes with a 20-year limited warranty.
This gel memory foam mattress offers sleepers a lightly cradling feeling and comfort and enhanced support. Equipped with proven pressure point relief for your shoulders, hips and knees and offering individuals a personalized alignment with every night’s sleep,
This special design consists of a plush 2” cooling gel memory foam top layer, a 2” Air Channel foam breezy middle layer, and an 8” Ultra Support bottom layer with support plus foam. The Taylor Mattress provides quality sleep and extreme comfort and support.
Vacuum packed to allow for easy shipping and handling, the Taylor mattress is also remarkably easy to move and maneuver. Made right here in the USA, the Sleep Innovations 12” Taylor gel memory foam mattress comes with an attractive 20-year limited warranty.
|Product Dimensions:||80 x 60 x 12 inches|
|Mattress Composition:||Cooling Gel – Memory foam, air channel foam, and support plus foam|
- The tri-layer foam technology that has gone into this mattress has created an incredibly supportive surface for anyone to sleep on.
- Sleep Innovations promises that you can sleep on this mattress the same day you unpack it!
- You may love if you are a light sleepers.
20 years is a healthy warranty no matter what the product is. That Sleep Innovations offer as such shows a great deal of confidence in the quality and lifespan of their product.
Be warned, however, that returns can be slightly tricky with their mattresses, as you can’t exactly stuff the mattress back into the box it shipped in.
Gone are the days of awkwardly twisting and turning your full-sized mattress through doorways, hallways and staircases.Your Sleep Innovations Taylor mattress arrives speedily at your door, compressed and vacuum sealed in an easy to handle box to make your life much more convenient.When your mattress arrives, you will simply have to take (or drag) the box to its destined resting spot where you can then unpackage it, and allow it to expand. Kind of like a jack-in-a-box, but with a mattress.
5. Perfect Cloud UltraPlush Gel-Max Memory Foam Mattress Review
If you are looking for an amazing bed, and great sleeping experience so you have look at the Perfect Cloud! Sleeping on a perfect cloud sounds like a fantasy, but the makers of the Perfect Cloud UltraPlush Gel-Max Memory Foam Mattress would argue that it is an achievable dream. Life is too short to spend one sleeping moment on an uncomfortable mattress, so it makes sense to spend your bedding funds on a mattress with gel layers and luxurious plush comfort. Its best-in-class ratings, safety certification, and stellar reviews prove that it is the mattress to use for a five-star hotel sleeping experience.
Treat yourself to the most comfortable mattress you’ll ever sleep on! The mattress meets the coveted Goldilocks standard of “just right.” Just like a great hotel bed, nearly all sleepers will love it. Early testers described the sensation as “cloud-like.”
The brand Perfect Cloud built the Perfect Cloud UltraPlush from responsive materials to ensure it accommodates nearly all sleepers, from 40 to 400 pounds. So whatever your weight or sleeping position (back, side, starfish), you will sleep great. It is no wonder that the UltraPlush has become one of their best selling memory foam mattress. Featuring dense layers of the proprietary Air Foam memory foam, your new mattress is ready to provide you with night after night of blissful rest.
Features of Perfect Cloud Memory Foam Mattress :
Comfort: A meld of high-density Gel-Max Memory Foam and Air Infused Memory Foam, the product provides a firm yet plush sleep experience with temperature regulation.
Sizes: The product measures 10 inches height, 72 inches width and 84 inches long with ninety-degree corners.
Thickness: The ten-inch depth works well with most fitted sheets.
Materials: The mattress is made of a 1.5-inch layer of CertiPUR-US certified Air Infused Memory Foam, a 2-Perfect Cloud UltraPlush Gel-Max 10 Inch Memory Foam Mattress features inch layer of Gel-Max Memory Foam and a 6.5-inch layer of HD Base Support Foam. It comes with a removable stretch knit cover for easy care.
Safety: This product is free from PBDE flame retardants, formaldehyde, and phthalates, and it is void of harmful chemicals like mercury and lead. It is a low Volatile Organic Compound product to help support indoor air quality.
Age and Weight Limit: Perfect for all ages, the company suggests this product for persons weighing anywhere from 40 to 400 pounds.
Design & Certification: The mattress is CertiPUR-US-certified, designed in the USA. Your purchase is risk-free! All The Perfect Cloud mattresses sold on Amazon come with a 30-day trial.
WEIGHTLESS SLEEP EXPERIENCE: Is your body feeling a little heavy at the end-of-the-day, and your current mattress simply isn’t helping alleviate this issue for restful sleep? This mattress got you covered! Replace your old mattress with this memory foam mattress luxury with added Visco Gel-Max topper, and this problem floats away like a cloud overnight. All Perfect Cloud mattresses allow for comfortable all-night sleep that will help you wake up feeling rested, rejuvenated, and happy.
Warranty: The superior workmanship and high-standard materials used in this product help provide this product with its 100% guarantee and 10 year warranty.
Layer Of Gel-Max Memory Foam :
- Thick top 1.5 inch layer of Air Infused Memory Foam
- 2 inch layer of Gel-Max Memory Foam
- 6.5 inch layer of HD Base Support Foam
- Thick 10 inch profile
- Hypoallergenic & dust mite resistant
- Removable knit cover
- Made using materials from BASF Germany
|Item Weight:||78 pounds|
|Product Dimensions:||84 x 72 x 10 inches|
|Item model number:||PC-ULTRAPLUSH-CK|
|Assembled Height:||10 inches|
|Assembled Width:||72 inches|
|Assembled Length:||84 inches|
|Shipping Weight:||78 pounds|
|Construction Type:||Foam Construction|
|Item Firmness Description:||Push|
|Material Type:||Foam, Memory Foam|
- Perfect Cloud UltraPlush Gel-Max Memory Foam Mattress is designed to be among the most comfortable mattresses on the market, meeting and exceeding safety standards while providing a firm yet plush sleeping environment.
- The mattress comes with a removable premium textile stretch knit cover that features Mesh Gusset Air-Transfer Technology to keep the mattress cool even during the hot months.
- This mattress is free of harmful chemicals that pollute the environment, lower air quality and contribute to health problems in the home.
- The product offers the comfort of memory foam with the affordability of much cheaper products and the guarantee of a 10-year warranty.
- Gel-Max Memory Foam keeps the mattress temperature-regulated, maintaining the sleeper’s comfort in any season of the year.
- A few consumers declared that the product was too firm, not giving them the same kind of give that they were accustomed to by their previous standard mattresses.
- Customers complained that the mattress worked better on its own on top of plain wooden slats than on top of a typical box spring.
- Some buyers complained about the mattress having an odor during the first 12 hours after unwrapping it. The odor, due to packaging, disappeared quickly.
Frequently Asked Question(FAQ) About the UltraPlush Gel-Max Memory Foam Mattress:
Question: What differences could i expect between the atlas gel-plus 10-inch, and the ultraplush gel-max 10 inch? have back problems and need best i can find!
Answer: The Atlas is designed with maximum airflow and aims to provide the coolest sleep experience possible. The UltraPlush trades some of the gel memory foam for a top layer of air infused memory foam with aims at providing a plush sleeping experience. Both are great mattresses and both are highly rated amongst users. If you… see more
Question: Designed in the USA but where is it actually made?
Answer: Designed in the US, made in China, just like the iPhone 🙂
Question: How firm is this mattress? I’m looking for a (twin) memory foam bed, but I do not like the ones that you sink in to the point that you become a “U”
Answer: A relative (35 yo male) states it is fairly firm and comfortable.
Question: What are the densities of the air-infused memory foam and gel-max memory foam? How does the feel of this bed compare to the PerfectCloud Atlas model?
Answer: The density is 3lbs. Remember that density can be misleading and doesn’t have a direct correlation to feel (soft/firm). Perfect Cloud uses a proprietary method which allows them to create a super comfortable air-infused memory foam in their UltraPlush model. The Atlas model uses a 4lbs density memory foam.
Find out the perfect mattress for a restful sleep may seem like an insurmountable task, especially after a long run of terrible mattresses or back pain. The quest can be a short one when you turn to products like the Perfect Cloud UltraPlush Gel-Max Memory Foam Mattress. The twin size is a wonderful product for providing growing children and teens with a comfortable place to rest and grow at night or for giving singles burning their candles at both ends a fantastic place to recover after long days of work and play at an exceptional value.
6. Arctic Dreams Mattress by Dreamfoam Bedding
Dreamfoam Bedding are a popular mattress manufacturer, proud of making every aspect of their products right here in the USA. As well as the “Arctic Dreams cooling gel mattress”, they also offer an array of different models, made of either latex, memory foam and foam.
The (bedding arctic dreams) offer a 10-year warranty for any defects in their products and a handy 90-night trial, which allows you to thoroughly test out the mattress and make sure that it’s right for you. If it’s not, Dreamfoam Bedding will pick it up at no charge to you and will refund you too.
This is a very generous warranty and trial period for a mattress at such a low price. Dreamfoam Bedding are clearly standing behind their product.
Arctic dreams cooling gel memory foam mattress overview
Layer Construction :
- Top layer (padding + comfort)– 0.75″ of super soft foam. This foam provides a degree of softness upon initial contact with the arctic mattress and provides the pressure relief for the sleeper. Additionally, it helps to create pressure relief and reduces pain. This layer is also very breathable, aiding in the reduction of heat retention in the mattress.
- Middle layer (comfort + support)– 3″ of Energex gel foam. Energex acts similar to latex, providing the bounce, comfort, cooling, and overall good support for the sleeper. Additionally, this material is infused with cooling gel, which absorbs body heat and helps to prevent the mattress from overheating, and thereby prevents the sleeper from overheating.
- Bottom layer (foundation)– 6.25″ of support foam. The bottom layer acts as the support for the top layers as well as the foundational base for the bedding mattress as a whole. It also provides a certain degree of deep compression support for heavier sleepers. Additionally, this layer adds a certain level of deep compression support, which is ideal for heavier sleepers, as it helps to provide additional pressure relief and prevents pain.
Encompassing the three layers of the Dreamfoam bedding Arctic mattress is a cover that is made of a blend of cotton and stretches polyester. This combination of fabrics makes the cover soft and stretchy, as well as breathable, which helps to reduce heat retention. When we pulled on the cover, it quickly returned to its original shape, which we were very impressed by arctic dream.
- A gel-infused, breathable foam is used in the comfort label to give you an extraordinary nights sleep.
- Triple layer mattress comprised of .75 inches super soft quilting over 2.5 inches of fast response Energex gel foam, on top of 7.5 inches of high-density polyurethane foam
- The Arctic Dreams 10″ Cooling Gel Mattress is a medium comfort level on our scale.
- Compressed and rolled into a box for easy and convenient parcel shipping; please allow up to 24 hours for mattress to fully expand and any potential odors to dissipate.
- 10 Year Warranty, Proudly Made in USA
Guarantee, Warranty and Trial Period –
- Guarantee: Full money back guarantee
- Warranty: 10-year limited manufacturer warranty. If you experience any issues with the mattress that are the result of a manufacturing defect, contact the company and they will either repair or replace it for you.
- Trial Period:90 night trial period. If you are not happy with the Arctic Dreams mattress from Dream Foam, contact the manufacturer and they will arrange to pick the mattress up and will fully refund your money.
The arctic dreams mattress- CertiPur-US Certified
If you’re concerned about the environment, then you should be glad to know that this mattress is CertiPUR-US certified. Therefore, it has been certified independently by a 3rd-party to contain no ozone depleters, heavy metals mercury, lead, phthalates or formaldehyde. It’s also a low level of the VOC; hence it doesn’t produce a strong chemical odor like other foam mattresses.
The coolest thing about dreamfoam bedding arctic dreams 10-inch mattress:
- High-quality construction– The polyurethane foam and Energex gel foam of the mattress further add to its support and durability.
- Expands fully in a few minutes– The mattress is usually shipped in a compressed form in a vacuum tight and sealed plastic bag. Once you set it on your bed, rip open the plastic and unfold it, it expands to a 10” mattress in a few minutes.
- Alleviates back pains– It removes pressure points, thus making your sleep more restful.
- Comfortable– The quilting layer of this mattress is super plush and soft, making it extremely comfortable to sleep on.
- Remains cool throughout the night–This mattress is fitted with a cooling gel memory foam which disperses body heat, enabling you to sleep on a cooler surface through the entire night.
- Affordable– This mattress is considerably less expensive compared to some other memory foam mattresses of similar quality.
You will love Arctic Dreams mattress if you:
- Sleep hot – This bed comes with a breathable cotton cover to promote airflow and a top layer of proprietary foam that is infused with gel to help conduct heat away from the sleeper. The convoluted, or egg crate structure, of the base layer, also improves air circulation that helps keep the mattress cool.
- Want an all-foam bed with bounce – The top layer has a similar bounce and response time to latex, and the high-density supportive base provides some deep-level bounce. This helps with repositioning, but because this material can efficiently isolate motion, the movement will be less likely to disturb your partner.
- Are on an affordable budget – By owning their own factory, the company is able to pass significant savings to their customers while still offering quality materials. Arctic Dreams is an extremely affordable mattress in the marketplace.
You might not like Arctic Dreams if you:
- Have heavier weight considerations – This mattress will offer good support and pressure relief for a lot of people, but if you have heavier weight considerations, you may consider upgrading to Dreamfoam’s Ultimate Dreams latex or memory bed options (or you can check some of our top heavy people options here).
Want even more mattress options? Here’s our complete list of reviews.
|Product Dimensions:||79 x 60 x 10 inches|
|Item Weight:||60 pounds|
|Shipping Weight:||60 pounds|
|Item model number:||FBA_DFFT2050|
|Construction Type:||Gel Memory Foam|
|Material Type:||Latex Foam, Foam, Memory Foam, Gel Foam|
Size, Dimensions, and Weight
|Full XL:||79” x 53” x 10,” 53.5 pounds|
|Short Queen:||74” x 60” x 10,” 56 pounds|
|Queen:||79” x 60” x 10,” 60 pounds|
|King:||79” x 75” x 10,” 78.8 pounds|
|California King:||84” x 72” x 10,” 73 pounds.|
|Twin:||74” x 37.5” x 10,” 44.3 pounds|
|Twin XL:||79” x 37.5” x 10,” 40.5 pounds|
|Full:||74” X 53” X 10,” 52.6 pounds.|
- Made in the USA with quality foam materials.
- Affordably priced.
- Eliminates motion disturbance.
- Doesn’t retain body heat.
- Compressed in a box for easy shipping and setup.
- A variety of sizes to choose from.
- You can’t try the mattress before you can place your order.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)
Question: how long does it take to blow up
Answer: It depends on the length of the fuse.
Question: Anyone used this on an adjustable bed?
Answer: Yes, I currently have it on the adjustable bed frame. It works great for me!
Question: Is there a washable cover?
Answer: You can buy a cover for this separately.
Question: Someone that’s had this bed for a few years, how is it holding up? Is this bed worth the price?
Answer: Had this mattress for about 1 year. Loved it at 1st but after about 9 months it started to really hurt my back. It is great for the 1st couple of hours but after 6 hours I have to get up because my back hurts so bad.
Question: does this matress require a box spring with this frame
Answer: No box spring required. You can use it on a platform bed, or one of the metal bed frames you can purchase here.
Question: can the mattress be flipped? If you turn it, is it like an ordinary mattress where it will sink in certain spots?
Answer: This mattress is 8″ memory foam on the bottom and 2″ cooling gel on top. It can’t be flipped nor does it need to be. The memory foam sinks when you lay on it, but then retains it’s shape when you get up. It does take about 36 hours after you unpack it for it to be fully usable.
Question: Can it hold a 6 foot 2 man that weighs 350 pounds?
Answer: I’m 6’3″ 375 and it’s a fantastic bed.
Question: Can the cover be removed for washing.
Answer: No, the cover is not a removable part of the mattress. I use a waterproof mattress cover that I purchased separately so that it keeps the mattress clean and dry.
Dreamfoam Bedding The Arctic Dreams Mattress Video Review:
Overall, we highly recommend the Arctic Dreams Cooling Gel memory foam Mattress .It offers cooling comfort at a very reasonable price point. Does it offer enough support for people with bad backs? Probably not. But for people without any such issues, it will prove just fine. Just don’t expect it to last forever…
07. Tuft & Needle Memory Foam Mattress Review
Tuft & Needle started relatively early in the online mattress craze (2012) with a goal of improving the mattress shopping experience and offering mattresses at a lower more transparent cost. They are very popular for making best memory foam mattress. These days Tuft & Needle still stands out because it is priced significantly lower than nearly all of the other most popular online mattress brands.
If you would like to try the mattress before purchasing, Tuft & Needle has continued to innovate on the mattress shopping experience by partnering with Amazon to open new retail locations. These locations offer free two-hour delivery through Amazon Prime, and you can even order through the Amazon app on your phone by scanning a barcode located next to the product in the store.
You will love the Tuft & Needle mattress if:
- You like foam mattresses (with some bounce) – the mattress is made of a proprietary foam, but it feels more similar to latex than memory foam. This means you get the comfort/support tradeoff, but you don’t sink and get stuck like you would a traditional memory foam mattress.
- You like a firm mattress – Tuft and Needle is firm compared to the other online mattress options. It’s not remarkably firm, but definitely noticeable to most sleepers.
- You don’t like sleeping hot – unlike a lot of foam mattresses, Tuft & Needle did not sleep hot for me at all.
- You don’t want frills – Tuft and Needle is a very good sleeping experience, but it doesn’t have all the bells and whistles like luxury options do. With Tuft & Needle every dollar goes into the core mattress quality.
- You want a good mattress on a budget – Tuft & Needle created their own mattress and ships it directly from the factory to your door, cutting out a lot of overhead costs that they pass to the consumer. This model is recently popular, but even amongst the online competitors Tuft & Needle is significantly cheaper.
- You want to read a lot of reviews – the company has been around much longer than other online mattress companies, so it has a lot of reviews – in fact it’s the #1 rated mattress on Amazon. So if other consumer reviews are an important part of your shopping experience, T&N can deliver.
Features Of Tuft & Needle Memory Foam Mattress:
HIGH QUALITY: Our high-grade foam is more advanced than outdated materials such as latex and memory foam which cause you to “sink in and feel stuck” and “sleep hot.” The T&N Adaptive foam sleeps cool, is just the right mix of “not too soft, and not too hard”, and offers great pressure relief and “localized bounce” so you won’t disturb your sleeping partner.
ADAPTIVE FOAM: Constructed with freshly poured T&N Adaptive foam, this queen size mattress provides a bouncy yet supportive feel perfect for all sleeping positions. Our foam allows us to compress our mattress to fit into a small box and shipped quickly. 10 inch thickness
NO RISK: Mattress has a full refund guarantee with a 100 Night Sleep Trial plus an honest, 10-year warranty you can actually use (no gimmicks); Over 95% of our customers keep their mattress and refer it to others
NOTE: Please allow up to 72 hours for the mattress to fully expand and for any potential odor to dissipate.
The Tuft & Needle mattress is compressed, wrapped and sealed in plastic, and delivered directly to your door in a labeled box. No assembly is required.
Shipping is free in the contiguous United States. Extra charges apply to deliveries in Alaska and Hawaii. Exact fees are available at checkout. Delivery to Canada is available on orders placed through Amazon.
The Tuft & Needle mattress is delivered via FedEx Ground and usually arrives 2-5 after the order is placed.
Tuft & Needle offers a 100-night sleep trial on its mattresses. If at any time during the trial you are unhappy with the mattress for any reason, Tuft and Needle will arrange to remove the mattress at no cost and will refund your entire purchase price. Notes: The 100-night sleep trial also applies to purchases made through Amazon. Customer just need to initiate the return directly through Amazon. Purchases made through Amazon in Canada are limited to a 30-day return period.
Tuft & Needle offers a 10-year warranty. The company will pay to replace or repair a mattress if it’s found to have defects in craftsmanship or materials. Full details of the warranty can be found here.
Performance Of Tuft & Needle Mattress:
The 7-inch support core on the Tuft & Needle provides a solid base level of support and the top layer of Adaptive foam is made to relieve pressure. These two layers work together to provide customized support – the more pressure that is applied, the more the mattress reacts to give proper support. Sleepers of all sizes and weights, therefore, find the Tuft & Needle mattress to be supportive.
Weak edge support is a common complaint of foam mattresses and the Tuft & Needle bed is not immune. Because foam mattresses do not have a reinforced perimeter, it is common to experience sink age around the edge of the bed.
Off-gassing is the temporary smell that happens when a compressed mattress is first unsealed from its packaging. This odor is common with all “bed in a box” brands and typically dissipates within just a few hours. Some off-gassing is to be expected with the Tuft & Needle bed, but it should be nothing excessive.
Tuft & Needle created its proprietary Adaptive foam to conform and contour to a sleeper’s body while eliminating excessive “sinkage.” Customers report above-average pressure point and pain relief.
The Adaptive foam in the Tuft & Needle’s top layer contains heat-wicking graphite and a cooling gel, helping to keep the mattress more breathable. Some customers still say the bed sleeps excessively hot – another common complaint of foam beds – but it’s not a frequent concern.
Customers report that Tuft & Needle’s Adaptive foam traps and isolates motion much like other common memory and poly foams. Because motion is trapped, it does not travel across the mattress and disturb a sleeping partner.
Because the Tuft & Needle was crafted specifically to avoid “sinkage,” it doesn’t prohibit movement to the extent that some memory and mixed foam beds do. It doesn’t provide as much bounce as an innerspring or hybrid mattress, but most couples won’t find that the Tuft & Needle restricts sexual activity.
Tuft & Needle has one of the longest track records in the online mattress industry. The company has developed a solid reputation with its products. That being said, Tuft & Needle still hasn’t been around long enough to know exactly how the beds will perform long-term.
In most cases, you get what you pay for. When you see a product that’s priced significantly less than its competition, you can usually expect a drop in quality. However, I was impressed with the densities you find at each layer of the Tuft & Needle mattress.
- Excellent cost to quality ratio
- Product stays cool
- Built to last
- T&N Adaptive Foam
- Strong Reputation
- Excellent Customer Service
- Easy to Move
- Some complaints of mattress being too plush for those carrying more weight
- Some complaints of off-gassing
- Some complaints of pressure points in heavier areas when side-sleeping due to the immediate transition from comfort to support layer.
Additional Information – Tuft & Needle Mattress
|Construction Type||Memory Foam Mattress|
|Item Dimensions:||Queen 60 x 60 x 10|
|Item Firmness Description :||Medium Plush|
|Material Type:||Foam, Memory Foam|
|Item model number:||MAT-TN-01-Q|
Frequently Asked Question About Tuft & Needle Memory Foam mattress:
Question: What is this mattress made of? I dont see it anywhere in description
Answer: Hi there,Thanks for reaching out. That’s a great question! The Tuft & Needle Mattress has a few different components.
Question: I am a big guy, around 300 lbs. Anybody else have a large man sleep on this bed long term, how does it hold up?
Answer: I am 6’4″ around 280 lbs. I have been on this mattress for around a month now. I have a history of back problems including a surgery 8 years ago, so I am very particular about mattresses.
Question: The listing indicates that the mattress “has bounce for night activities”. Has anyone tested this feature and can share their results? 🙂
Answer: Why are you restricting yourself to night? Or for that matter why depend on a mattress when there are perfectly good kitchen counters, tables, walls, stairways, chairs, and backseats in cars? There are 24 hours in a day, so in my opinion you are just wasting perfectly valuable bounce time. Think outside the box.
Question: Is this a good mattress for stomach sleepers?
Answer: I sleep on my stomach and I thoroughly enjoy it. When I was sleeping on my old spring mattress my back would hurt when I woke up. When I transitioned to the Tuft & Needle mattress I did not feel a change right away.
Tuft & Needle is one of the most well-regarded companies in the online mattress industry. It’s Tuft & Needle mattress was one of the first beds launched online and remains one of the most popular today.
The Tuft & Needle has a simple two-layer construction that features a proprietary foam, designed to conform closely without any excessive “sinkage” common in some foam beds. It offers good motion isolation, support, and pressure relief at a below-average price point.
8. Best Memory Foam Mattress Of Live and Sleep Resort | Certi-Pur Certified
The brand “Live and Sleep” has mission is to help you achieve your dream with a quality mattress for your home. Thay challenged their team to help build the company by focusing on DREAMS, QUALITY, LIVE and SLEEP. They are so blessed to have this opportunity to help fulfill your dreams with their mattresses.
They could not find a mattress that lived up to their ideas without having to spend $1,000 on it. That’s crazy! So they came up with an even crazier concept for a mattress company. Let’s make the best memory foam mattress, take out the middle men, offer it at an affordable price and give back to those in need. Oh yeah, and have fun doing it.
You love Live and Sleep MATTRESS , If you
Want deeper contour, with slight firmness– This mattress can nurture for your body shape. It contours and hug your body, while still maintains a level of push-back and support.
Want adequate responsiveness– Perhaps not the instant response you would want, yet it is not really slow either. The mattress provides substantial contour and responsiveness just in time to keep you from feeling stuck!
Want a medium firm feel– Although the Live and Sleep Luxury mattress is a bit firmer than average, still it has a good contour and a slight degree of push-back.
Want a removable cover– Not many companies offer easy to remove covers. Live & Sleep does a really good job at this and
Want a value for money product – Live & Sleep offers great prices, quite affordable even in their Luxury model which we tested here. This is possible as they sell exclusively online and make sure they don’t spent too much money on marketing, to allow some savings for the client.
Sleep with a partner – If you are a couple looking for a new mattress, Live & Sleep should make it to your top list as it has limited motion transfer, which means you will sleep undisturbed even if your partner tosses and turns during the night.
Features Of Live & Sleep Memory Foam Mattress:
COOLER INNOVATION- Breathable, plush & better quality materials, not cheap inexpensive foam. Optimum comfort that relaxes & cools your body with deep rest. No coils or latex used
BEST SOLUTION- Top Rated Mattress with over 90% 5-star reviews on Amazon. Classic medium-firm HD core relieves pressure points + less tossing & turning. Helps sore shoulders & hips + back pain relief. Signature feel recharges you from a dream night of ultimate slumber
PERFECT CONTOUR- Beautiful twin extra-long mattress cradles you in a deluxe cushion of 2.5” Premium Air-Flow MF over 1” of Gel-Infused Visco plus 8.5” of High Density Support Base. Extra-thick profile brings luxury hotel touch
CERTIPUR-US CERTIFIED- & BONUS free queen-size pillow. Non toxic, Eco-Friendly & Hypoallergenic + Great on box-spring, metal platform, adjustable bed or hard floor only. New + Designed in the USA + full refund guarantee from 30 day trial + 20-year warranty
SOFT FLEX COVER- World class linen is easy green care & works on any home bedroom bedframe, box spring or futon. Comfortable and has a cloud like sensation. Use a bedding pad / protector on any mattress, cot, tri-fold or guest room bed
Layers construction of live and sleep mattress:
The first thing we noticed about the Live and Sleep Classic is its straightforward, no-frills design. This is true of both the cover and the layers underneath.
2.5″ Top Comfort Layer – This layer is 2.5″ of responsive memory foam designed to provide body hug and ensure provide pressure relief.
1″ Transition Layer – This layer is 1″ of gel-infused memory foam that provides cooling and aids in transitioning motion between the upper and lower layers.
8.5″ Support Layer – This layer is 8.5″ of high-density performance base foam that provides support for the mattress as well as deep compression support for the body.
Cover – The cover is stretch knit and very light and breathable. I found it to be pretty resilient and to snap back to its shape quickly when moving on the mattress.
Firmness & Support Of Live & Sleep Ultra Mattress:
The Live and Sleep Luxury mattress is a universal comfort mattress, and only comes in one firmness option, which we feel it at a 5-6 out of 10 (10 being the firmest). The Live and Sleep mattress compresses down a bit more for me, as I am significantly heavier than Kaye, and I tend to press through the top comfort layers and feel more of the support layers in most mattresses.
Kaye felt the Live and Sleep felt great to her and was the perfect firmness, as she likes mattresses on the firmer end of the spectrum usually and also weighs half what I do! In terms of support, The Live and Sleep mattress does a decent job of providing good support in all sleeping positions. As we are primarily side sleepers, we like mattresses that provide enough give in the top comfort layer to support our shoulders and hips, without making them feel stiff or painful during sleep.
The Live and Sleep Luxury mattress does a great job at supporting our side sleeping preference, while also having the firmness if we switch to our stomachs and backs.
In order to get a good idea of how someone might sink into a mattress, We use four balls of varying sizes and densities (a 6 lb medicine ball, an 8 lb medicine ball, a 10 lb steel ball, and a 50 lb medicine ball) and place them on the mattress to measure how much they compress the surface.
These different sizes, weights, and densities help to imitate different body parts or different sized people to show how far into a mattress you may sink.
- 6 lb medicine ball sinks in about 1 inch.
- 8 lb medicine ball sinks into the mattress about 1 inch.
- 10 lb steel ball causes about 1.5 inches of sinkage.
- With the 50 lb medicine ball we see about 4 inches of sinkage.
If you are sharing the mattress with a partner, you will want to know what it will feel like when the other person gets into and out of bed or tosses and turns during the night. This next test is helpful in showing the intensity of motion that is detectable from one side of the mattress to the other.
The Live and Sleep perform well, as we expected, on the motion transfer test. Memory foam does a great job in reducing motion transfer and, thanks to the 2.5-inch layer of it on top of the Live and Sleep Classic, it keeps the smaller disturbances of the 4 and 8-inch drops to a pretty minimal level on the other side of the mattress.
All SIZE Of Live & Sleep mattress:
Here you can see some standard size and pricing information for the Live and Sleep Classic. Please note that the prices may vary slightly based on available discounts – such as the exclusive Code “SLEEPOPOLIS” which saves you $100.00 off the Live and Sleep Memory Foam Mattress + 1 Free Pillow + Free Standard Shipping (Classic) / + 2 Day Free Shipping (Elite / Luxury)!
Size Dimensions Weight
Twin 39” x 75” 50 lbs
Twin XL 39” x 80” 51 lbs
King 76” x 80” 98 lbs
California King 72” x 84” 93.5 lbs
Full 54” x 75” 67.5 lbs
Queen 60” x 80” 77 lbs
Short / RV Queen 60” x 75”
|Item Weight||51 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||80 x 39 x 12 inches|
|Item model number||Resort Ultra|
|Assembled Height||12 inches|
|Assembled Width||39 inches|
|Assembled Length||80 inches|
Live and sleep provides a whopping 20 year warranty on Resort Sleep Ultra Mattress. This proves the trust and confidence which the manufacturers have in this product. This also highlights the customer eccentricity of this brand.
The Live & Sleep Luxury mattress is delivered free of charge within the contiguous United States within 2 days, however you will have to pay extra for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada.
- There is a wide range of variations
- Body contouring
- Innovative cooler technologies
- It is of the medium firmness
- The mattress has absolutely no smell
- Pillow is included offered free of charge
- 20 Warranty is offered
- Expensive a bit
- The mattress does not come equipped with box springs and one has to purchase them separately.
Frequently Asked Question:
Question: How would you rate the firmness? Soft, medium, or firm?
Question: How. Firm is this mattress?
Answer: Medium. It’s perfect.
Question: Can you wash the mattress cover?
Answer: Yes – we added an easy zip on/zip off top cover to make washing easier. We do recommend to use the delicate cycle when washing and the cool setting when drying. This will prevent the possibility of the cover shrinking.
Question: We have been looking for soft yet supportive mattress with adjustable base. i had back surgery, husband has hip issues. is this the bed for us??
Answer: Yes thats exactly what youll get with this mattresses
Question: Does this mattress cause you to get hot while sleeping?
Answer: We added 2 additional cooling components to the Resort ULTRA mattress. All of the memory foam is open cell memory foam which allows for improved breathability and second we added cool gel to the memory foam for additional cooling.
Question: How long before body impressions will form in the mattress been buying a new mattress every 2 years for this issue .and we rotate the bed every mon
Answer: Well I am 6-3-255 and this is my second Resirt sleep mattress. The last one we had was 5.5 years old and like you we rotated it frequently. This one however has much more memory foam and it has shown no signs of the first body impression. It’s much more firm as well so I am hoping 6.7 years if all holds out.
Resort Ultra Sleep mattress by Live and Sleep is definitely a great product. The price is competitive with an added pillow thrown in. The mattress is comfortable and good for posture. Layered design of cushion, gel and firm base manages to keep the weight evenly throughout the mattress. Soft cushion on top and a firm base also manage to provide the support which shoulders and back need with the softness which is craved for a comfortable, long and undisturbed sleep.
9. Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress By Modway Aveline | 10-Year Warranty
About The Modway Brand:
Modway strives to make the most of a competitive market by directly sourcing a select collection of trending products. The company’s bedding products have been featured on home decor outlets such as HGTV, Traditional Home, Dwell Magazine and Houzz.
Modway supplies the furniture and design trade with over 5,000 SKUs stored in our strategically located east and west coast warehouses totaling more than 1 million sq ft of dedicated space. Modway accounts benefit from extensive in-stock color, size, and style options with no order minimums, full drop-shipping capabilities, real-time inventory counts, and an easy online ordering process, making this a wholesale program that works for you.
The Aveline mattress makes the promise of giving its users the perfect firmness. No matter what kind of sleeper you are, the Aveline has you covered. It also promises that their gel infused memory foam will dissipate your body heat and quickly conform to your body weight and position.
Features Of Modway Aveline 6 Inch Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress :
The Modway gel-infused memory foam mattress take you a deep breath and exhale because you’ve found your pathway to that perfect sleep. Topped with gel-infused memory foam to keep your body climate steady, the mattress dissipates your body heat while quickly conforming to your weight and position. Sleep peacefully with an open cell ventilated memory foam solution that relieves pressure points, reduces bounce between two sleepers and delivers welcome relief from the aches and pains of traditional mattresses. Aveline is CertiPUR-US certified by accredited independent testing laboratories so you can be confident that the memory foam is made without formaldehyde, ozone depleters, mercury and other heavy metals, PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (”Tris”) flame retardants, and is low on VOC. The mattress comes vacuum-packed and rolled to fit into an easily portable box. It takes 2 to 4 hours for the mattress to expand most of the way and a day to expand fully. Includes a removable stretch knit diamond patterned cover. Box spring or foundation are optional. Slatted bases should be less than 3″ apart. Set Includes: One – Modway Mattress Product Dimensions: Overall Product Dimensions: 75″L x 39″W x 6″H.
Key Features of Modway Aveline Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress:
- SLEEP SOUNDLY –Reduce pressure on your head, neck and spine with an open cell memory foam queen mattress. Aveline helps align your spine and reduce pressure on your hips, lower back and shoulders.
- INDEPENDENTLY TESTED –The foam inside is CertiPUR-US certified so you can be sure it’s made without formaldehyde, heavy metals, PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (”Tris”) flame retardants, and is low on VOC.
- BEST REVIEWED MATTRESS –Purchase the top rated firm twin mattress at the lowest price. Aveline delivers high quality memory foam comfort and support at a price you can afford.
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION –Over 98% of Aveline customers are satisfied with their purchase and buy more as the need arises. Back that up with our 10-year warranty, and you can rest easy knowing you are purchasing a quality mattress at an exceptional price.
- Mattress type-This is a Gel memory foam mattress.It has 4.5 Inches dense polyurethane foam base. Width of the mattress is 39 inches
- COOLING MATTRESS –Aveline comes with gel-infused memory foam top layer that is open cell and ventilated. Sleep comfortably while reducing sweat and perspiration during hot or humid weather.
China-made mattresses are known to come at a budget price. But their reliability in terms of quality, safety, and durability has always raised questions among most potential buyers.
The best way to clear the question of quality and durability of any mattress regardless of its country of origin is to inquire about its certification.
On this note, it’s a good thing to know that the Modway Aveline is certipur-us certified. This means that its construction materials do not have phosphates, mercury, lead, formaldehyde, and ozone depletes.
Construction Of Modway Aveline Mattress:
The construction of this 6-inch mattress has two layers of foam, including 1.5 inches of Gel-infused memory foam,and 4.5 Inches dense polyurethane foam base. The Aveline is made with multiple layers to sure you’re 100% comfortable all night.
- 2” Gel-Infused Memory Foam: This layer offers the cooling technology that will keep your body temperature at a comfortable level throughout the night. It is meant to disperse both body pressure and heat.
- 6”High-Density Foam: This layer relieves sleeping pains by giving you an optimal level of comfort and support. It also gives you a personalized full body
- Cover: The cover is made with a stretch knit fabric that zippers closed to ensure the foams stay intact. The attractive diamond-knitted design also adds a bit of flare to it.
Feels for Comfort, Support and Others
The mattress isn’t too soft or too firm, which can make side and back sleepers feel supportive. However, some heavier sleepers need to consider carefully before choosing it. Along with that, 6-inch thickness doesn’t make it good in providing deep compression. In addition, if you have a habit of using edges sitting doing things or sleeping on it, this mattress won’t be a nice choice.
Admittedly, a mattress is only as good as it supports its sleeper. Your body spends the whole day accumulating pressure and tension. Thus, it’s only fair that your bed doesn’t add more pressure, at least.
This is one of the areas that this mattress outshines most of its competitors within its price range. Most people within the recommended weight range say that this mattress offers good support throughout the night.
This is a great way to allow your muscles, joints, and spine to relax and recuperate from the day’s tension.
In general, the mattress can manage to produce cooling feel for sleepers due to having gel infusion. However, the top gel-infused foam used is a bit thin, which means your body may sink and feel the extremely hard base foam.
Temperature Regulation Features
The temperature regulation features of the Aveline are quite limited. The one thing that it does offer is a gel-infused foam layer of dense foam. It dissipates your body heat while conforming to your weight and position. We did not personally notice any change in our body temperature as we were sleeping. We weren’t waking up sweating, overheating, or uncomfortable. Overall, the Aveline kept us cool, comfortable, and free from sweaty sheets.
Sleep Trial and Warranty
Modway does not mention a thing about trying the mattress at home and shipping it back if necessary. But they do extend a 10-year warranty against manufacturer defects.
Motion Transfer Of Modway Memory Foam Mattress:
This mattress doesn’t really have any type of motion isolation features, but we can say that the Aveline performed quite well in this category. We do not like to be disturbed in our sleep by someone moving around. If we’ve had a rough night with the baby as it is, that last thing we need it to be disturbed even more.
We took our handy bowling ball & my wine glass and performed the test, you can see just how well it performed. Even though he was tossing and turning, We couldn’t really feel it on our side.
Who should consider this 6-inch model?
- Who look for cooling gel in memory foam mattreses
- Who are light in weight
- Who are side sleepers, kids
- Who are more into thin mattresses
- Cooling gel infusion
- Great contour
- Didn’t sleep hot
- Easy to clean
- Soft and nice feel
- Minimal motion transfer
- Good firmness
- Affordable Price
- Less strong edge support
- Contains odor
- The gel-infused foam is thin a bit
- Less deep compression
|Item Weight:||21.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions:||75 x 39 x 6 inches|
|Item model number:||AMZ-5344-WHI|
|Assembled Height:||13 inches|
|Assembled Width:||13 inches|
|Assembled Length:||42 inches|
|Material Type:||Memory Foam|
Available Size Of Modway Memory Foam Mattress:
Twin: 75 x 39 x 10 inches – 37 pounds
Full: 54 X 75 X 10 inches – 50 pounds
Queen: 80 X 60 X 10 inches – 58 pounds
King: 80 X 76 X 10 inches – 76 pounds
Most Frequently Asked Question About Modway Aveline Gel-infused memory foam:
Question: What makes this mattress fire resistant?
Answer: Hopefully, this is a better answer for you, than the other comment:
According to tag: 16 CFR Part 1633, it meets “open flame” flammability requirements only when used “without a foundation”. Distributed and imported by Moda, but made In China. Take that as you will.
Question: Does it make u sweat?
Answer: it depends on who your in bed with.
Question: What is the exact description of firmness of this mattress?
Answer: Your traditional mattress, when firm leaves a gap above the hip, puts pressure on the shoulder, etc… The Aveline mattress feels firm (medium amount of resistance), but you can sink in it more than you would a traditional firm mattress. I am guessing this is because of the different style of construction.
Question: What does the description “plush” mean as to firmness?
Answer: It is not a firm mattress.
In ouropinion, the Modway Aveline Gel-infused memory foam is a sound investment if you are looking for value on a budget. The 6-inch modway mattress makes a great choice not only for a college dorm but for a guestroom’s or kid’s bed.
Originally posted 2018-08-10 22:38:59.